Gift to a nine year old girl (hair accessory set)



I handmade a birthday gift set to a very pretty girl who just turned nine.  She has a long beautiful hair so I decided to put together a pack of hair accessories for her to wear.




This is a set of two large ribbons with pony tail holders attached to the back.  Poly fill is filled inside to add softness to these ribbons, and I'll tell you.  These ribbons are really LARGE in size! (About a size of my palm).




Another set of ponytail holders made of covered buttons with Rilakkuma fabric.



These are crocheted flower ponytail holders.  Wood beads are placed in the center of these flowers.



Hair scrunchie made of fabric scraps in pastel colors.



The entire hair accessories were placed in this Rilakkuma drawstring bag that I handmade for her.     The tutorial of this usable bag can be found here.



The recipient girl seemed to like my gift, and I was told by the girl's mother that she wore the red big ribbon ponytail holder to her school on the next day :D

For me, one of the joyful moments of crafting is making handmade gifts... Especially making gifts for the little and the young people!

As long as I can craft and continue to make things for the special people around me... I'm a happy camper (I mean a crafter) :D





4 comments:

Anonymous said...

These pony bands are awesome, If you can also post some information about handmade crystal clutches , then I would very glad.

Farah said...

Oh Amy what a darling bow hair band...so lovely and cute and draw string bag... very cute one
Hope you would like to visit me at
http://craftaworld.blogspot.com/
With love
Farah

Unknown said...

Thank you, Farah! You are always so sweet, just like your lovely creations!

PY said...

Amy, all are so sweet and pretty ! I love all of them !

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails