Featured in the Etsy Treasury lists

 
Over this weekend, I added more padded flat zipper pouches in my shop.

Just like any other items sold in my shop, the 100% proceeds of these zipper pouches, less shipping and handling, will be donated to the American Red Cross Japan Relief fund.


I am thrilled to announce that I've raised $136 through my etsy sales toward the Japan Relief donation, in just one week so far!!   Yay!!   Arigato everyone!!

As mentioned earlier in this blog, I will continue to create and sell my handmade items until I reach my initial goal of $500 for Japan Relief, and I'm hoping to further increase my goal amount if all goes well :)



I can't thank enough to those of you who generously support my shop, and for all of you readers and my dear blog friends, who continue to encourage me in every way for my fundraising efforts.  Thank you again!!


Also, I am very honored and blessed that many of my handmade pouches are featured in several Etsy Treasury lists.    Etsy Treasury is a comprised list of items that are sold on etsy, curated by etsy members.   What amazes me the most is that the etsy curators created these Treasury lists solely to promote sales of Japan Relief items, and they are not curated for profit making themselves.

For instance, my plaid bird coin purse is featured in "Relief for Japan" Treasury list...



And my floral bird coin purse is included in the "Help Japan AND get wonderful Art" Treasury list...




The red girly Japanese print padded flat zipper pouch is featured in the "100% Hope for Japan" treasuries...




And the red plum blossom flat bottom zipper pouch is featured in two of the etsy Treasury lists, which include  "the colors of my heart" treasuries and the "J is for Japan Relief" treasuries...




The red lamb padded flat zipper pouch is listed in "A Bear Hug for Japan" treasuries...




The growing leaves padded long zipper pouch in espresso, is featured in the "Japan Still Needs Help" Treasury list...



Both the colorful blocks padded zipper pouch and the pink girly Japanese print padded zipper pouch are featured in the "California Support for Japan" treasury list...





I am so grateful for the kind and caring souls from around the globe, who selflessly trying to support Japan in the wake of the recent natural disaster and the ongoing nuclear plant crisis...

I still feel helpless and effortless for not being able to do as much as I want for my country, but with the support from everyone, I will continue to do what I can do now at this situation.   For me, it is to make use of every little chunk of time that I can find during the day, to create and sew handmade items for fundraising purposes.   The best thing about it is that making handmade items for this specific purpose really helps me to mend the sorrow and helplessness that I've been feeling, ever since that catastrophic earthquake struck Japan a few weeks ago...

Well, thank you for reading this longer-than-usual post, and hope you all have a wonderful week!




No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails