Metallic crochet flower bobby pins



I had another busy weekend with family matters, holiday shopping, and Christmas preparation around the house...

But I managed to make these small crocheted items. 
These are small crocheted flower bobby pins, made of metallic crochet thread with a faux pearl bead placed in the middle.


The crochet flowers are very small, measuring approximately 0.75 inch (2 cm) in diameter.


Back side looks like this.


I just listed in my shop.  



Thanks for viewing and hope you are enjoyoing your December days :)



4 comments:

cocostitch said...

またまた可愛いお花、作りましたね~。
ラメが素敵です。ホリデーシーズンにピッタリ。
12月、忙しいですね!私はもう息切れしていて、腰は痛いし、ゼェゼェしています。

Speckled Hen said...

Really sweet!!

Vintage Girl/Marivel said...

wow
lovely bobby pins.
Have a nice day.

Unknown said...

Thank you, ladies, I enjoyed reading your comments as much as I enjoyed making them!!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails