Organic cotton flower charm



I had a chance to spend few hours crocheting with my mommy friend at our place over the weekend .  While our kids ran around the house playing and giggling, us mommies watched our kids, chatted over some coffee, and we even managed to make one of these crochet flower charms together.  It was very relaxing and fun!  The flower charm shown above is made from organic cotton yarn, and I placed a fabric covered button, rick rack ribbon, and lace on to the charm.   Too bad I forgot to take a pic of my friend's finished project : (

Before I started this blog, not many of my close friends and family members knew that I was a craft addict of this extent ;P ... But now people around me know about my addiction, and it's great because I am able to find more crafty buddies around me with mutual interest! 

Happy crafting and hope you have a good week :)

2 comments:

Sam said...

Really sweet, chick chick!

Unknown said...

Thanks, Sam ;)

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails