More crocheted flower bag charms


I crocheted three small flowers in different colors using the cotton yarns, and made it into a bag charm.  For my first attempt, I connected the crochet flowers and lace on to the chains.  My girls call this charm the "dangling" charms : P   If I make the chain longer, I guess I can make this crochet flower charms into a necklace, maybe? 

This is how the bag charm looks like, hung on to my bag handles.


more close-up


 Below is the previous version of the crocheted flower charm...

Even when I don't have enough time to sit in front of my sewing machine during the day, most of the time I can somehow find time to crochet simple projects like these flowers.  I love the sense of accomplishment that I get from making these small things in my crazy life :)  It's amazing how a simple crafting like this one fulfills my day like magic!

3 comments:

Flowers said...

wow...these crochet flowers look awesome. I have never seen anything like it. Wish if I could create one.

Unknown said...

Thank you, Flowers, for your comments :) I self taught how to crochet a few years ago, and once I got a hang of it, crocheting these flowers are quite simple. And I like to think of various ways to use these flowers, including bag charms, ponytail holders, corsage... and what else??

JStar said...

can you show us how to crochet these charms? It would be greatli appreciated!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails