Doily pouches


 I found pretty doilies at our local Joann store for about $1 each, so I sewed it on to the face of my handmade pouches using sewing machine.   As you can see above, the shapes of these doilies are a bit different from one another.  I like the contrasting colors of the deep purple fabric (linen blend) and the pure white color of the doilies on these pouches.

Close up of the doily

Inside view (purple floral fabric)

Can you see the tiny key shaped charm on the zipper opening?  I love "keys"!

By the way... our 10 year old daughter had her nails done at a local nail salon (!) while attending her friend's birthday party over the weekend.  She's been fascinated by her own nails (lol) and just keeps on staring at them and bragging  to her younger sis all the time...  

And these are her nails...  Girl, your nails look pretty, but I think you should go back to studying for your Social Studies test tomorrow!!

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails